It is the commitment of
The Contemporary School of the Arts and Gallery, Inc. (CSAGI), to bring
the community at large, an environment in which the youth and citizens
can be enriched by the art awareness experience. We strive to accent the
positives with a new awareness and to bring a refinement of
encouragement with contributions from all, both in school, and the
community at large.
We seek to do this with
involvement of students in an interpersonal relationship with each other
and various artists from the community. We hope to bring to these
students, a tool of enlightenment, in a systematically, making use of
this time as a profit. To promote proficiency in doing so, while all the
time making the learning experience of the arts enjoyable.
- To have Students define there own progress as a learning experience.
- Help Students generate new Ideas, as a learning tool.
- Help Students learn the benefits of feedback, as an opportunity for self
- Help Students understand the full meaning of a successful learning
experience through the arts.
- Make life’s learning experiences and art learning experience equally.
- Help Students understand all aspects of the challenge for learning.
- Help Students to learn the importance of consequences in all areas of
- Help Students learn respect and responsibility for and to each other, as
well as self through their crafts in art.
- To offer alternatives in the learning experience through art education.
- To offer the Students the opportunity to communicate through there art.
- To help the Students learn new ways to avoid put-downs.